I welcome you to Pathfinder's Institute of Theological Research blog, here you will find our updates and necessary information we put from time to time regarding our process, doctrine and our activities. I dedicate this blog site for the Glory of our Lord Jesus Christ whom alone is worthy of praises.
It's a story that every serious God fearing believer must know if he desires to know the authenticity of our present Bible. There has been Tares sowed among the Wheat (Mat. 13:25), it's up to us to know truth from the lies! My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. - John 10:27, 28 Discovery of Codex Sinaiticus Codex Sinaiticus is Bible Manuscript supposedly discovered in 1844 by a 'bible scholar' Constantin Tishendorf when he went on a journey to Saint Catherine's Monastery in the Sinai Peninsula. Codex Sinaiticus is written in Greek - both the Old and New Testament, the Old Testament was taken from the Septuagint. Tishendorf wrote about his discovery in his book Reise in den Orient published in 1846, he said that he saw some old parchments of Bible texts in a big basket about to be burned in the Monastery's oven. He asked the Mon...
Comments
Post a Comment